Parent Involvement Coordinator:
Email Address: email@example.com Phone number: (254) 547-3440
What is a Parent Liaison/ Involvement Coordinator?
Definition of a Parent Liaison is to increase and improve parent/family and community involvement. The parent liaison will educate parents and provide information in order to encourage communication with parents/families and the community.
Essential Functions and Performance Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between the school and the parent/families of the school.
- Deliver training to the parent's and community.
- Attend monthly school and community meetings.
- Make personal contact with parents to encourage parental engagement.
- Provide information to parents/families in order to improve home-school communication.
- Work with the principal to investigate complaints from parents/families and the community.